Naladhu offers only two types of accommodation which are designed like a house rather than standard hotel room. They come with identical amenities such as:
- A large bedroom with dressing room
- Open air bath with shower and steam room
- Garden rain shower
- Private plunge pool
- Hardwood deck
- Dining sala
Accommodation types in Naladhu Maldives
These holiday houses come with a million dollar view of the beach and the lagoon. It offers direct access to the sandy beach.
Facing the rolling Indian Ocean, the hardwood deck of these vacation houses protrudes into the waters. The lull of the sea brings back the romance and natures relationships.
Dinning in Naladhu is more a culinary journey than just a place to satiate hunger pangs. The resort offers different dinning option from in-house dinning to dinning in one of 8 dinning venues in their own sister islands of Anantara Dhigu and Veli.
Separated just by a connecting walkway one can experience Thai cuisine at Anantara Veli.
Authentic Italian dining experience found at Anantara Veli.
Fuddan Fushi Grill
Various grills and sizzlers offered by Fuddan Fushi Grill at Anantara Dhigu.
Laid back buffet luncheon at Anantara Dhigu.
Naladhu’s very own sundown lounge bar with dinning facing the Indian Ocean.
- Freshly drawn bath
- Culinary classes on local flavors
- Shopping trip to Capital male
- Dinning in a luxurious resorts’ very own Yacht Horizon. The Horizon can be chartered for private sunset viewing, full day charters, and overnight sailing on the sea, airport transfers, sunset cruise, Bio adventures, hourly excursions and much more.
- Speed boat to take you for deep water diving
- Storey telling every night at the beach on the folk lore of Ahmed Didi
- Spa at the resort offers not only multitude of treatments but specific therapies like Ayurvedic, Thai, Balinese, Western and other holistic treatments to rejuvenate the body. Personal therapists are available to pamper the guests. Honey money packages offer massage with complimentary champagne. All the therapists are trained professionals who can customize the therapies to suit the needs of the Guest.
- Tennis lessons to begin the day
- Sunrise yoga on the beach
- Water Pilates
- Deep sea fishing
- Sailing across the blue waters of the Indian Ocean
- Snorkeling between the rich coral reefs and enjoy the varied marine life
- Sailing in the traditional Dhoni to watch the Dolphins
- Kayaking in the lagoon
- PADI certification courses on scuba diving.